RSHT Chimney and Fireplace Fan
The RSHT Chimney Fan is a high temperature exhaust fan used to maintain
proper draft in a solid fuel chimney or stack system. Typical uses
include venting of fireplaces, BBQ’s, pizza
ovens and stoves.
The RSHT Fan should be installed at the termination point of the chimney
or stack section. The fan assures a negative pressure is maintained
in the entire chimney or stack system. The fan discharges horizontally
at a high velocity. The fan housing is hinged and the top can be
opened for easy service and access to stack.
Printable PDF Data Sheet
Printable PDF Installation Sheet
- Quiet Operation
- Two year factory warranty; 10 year corrosion perforation warranty
- Split capacitor, totally enclosed. Class F insulated, IP54 Protection
Class. Sealed ball bearings. Variable Speed. Thermal overload protection.
- Easy, no-mess installation
- Use for wood, pellet or coal appliances
- The compact design of the fan makes it barely visible from ground level.
However, the fan may be recessed or hidden behind chimney top enclosure such
as copper caps, shrouds, cupolas, etc.
- Available in four sizes.